Manual Therapy is a field of physiotherapy that deals with the mobilisation and manipulation of the joints and the soft tissues of the body. Anything done manually to the human musculoskeletal system will fall under manual therapy.
With this online course we aim to make sure that you are able to know what is manual therapy and when to give manual therapy and when not to give manual therapy
What Will You Learn?
- Be competent in formulating differential diagnosis based on the integrated neuromusculoskeletal examination, clinical reasoning & evidence-based practice.
- Be adept in formulating the most suitable manual therapy protocol/technique that is tailored according to the individual needs of the patient.
- Be expert in delivering the manual therapy treatment.
- Be capable of assessing the accuracy and reliability of the treatment technique / protocol used on the patient using his manual therapy assessment skills.
INTRODUCTION TO MANUAL THERAPY
INTRODUCTION TO MANUAL THERAPY27:21
POSITIONAL FAULT THEORY15:14
WEGHT BEARING VS NON WEIGHT BEARING17:24
BASICS OF MANUAL THERAPY39:27
USE OF BELT07:27
INDICATION AND CONTRAINDICATIONS33:49
18 POINTS TO GET OPTIMAL RESULTS47:52
PAIN AND BELIEF SYSTEM30:30
TOPIC 1 QUIZ
Student Ratings & Reviews
- Rutvi Solanki( Final year BPTh, SICOP)